KBD67 Lite R2 Release Information
KBD67 Lite R2 Information
Release Date & Time:
Wireless Kits - Friday, September 17th, 2021 at 11:00AM pst
KBD67 L R2 Complete Kits, around 370 total units, all colors available.
KBD67 Lite R2 Spare Parts available for WIRELESS release: FR4 & POM Bredworks Plates, KBDfans M-2 Countersunk Standoff Screw Kits (required for R2 units to use 3rd party plates), KBD67 Lite Keycap Set (9009 without colored accents, keycap kitting is ONLY for 65%), KBD67 Lite Bluetooth PCB, KBD67 Bottom Silicone Pad
Maximum number of kits per order: NO LIMIT
I have a KBD67 Lite R1, can I buy x part from R2?
- The spare cases and mute silicone are compatible. The KBD67 L R2 Polycarbonate plate will work if you remove the original standoffs from the PCB. You can use the same stand off screw.
What is the difference between R1 and R2?
- R1 has a wired version only. R2 can be either wired or wireless through the Bluetooth PCB
- R1 uses Cherry screw-in stabilizers, R2 uses KBDfans PC Screw-in
- R1 uses CNC PC Plate (M2-3.5 stand-offs required), R2 uses Injection Molded PC Plate (no stand-offs required as they are molded onto the plate)
- R1 was pre-assembled, R2 is completely disassembled.
I have a 3rd party KBD67 Lite Plate, will this work with the KBD67 Lite R2?
- 3rd party plates can be used with the R2 if you have the M2 3.5mm stand-offs from the original R1 release. These stand-offs can be found here: https://divinikey.com/products/kbdfans-m-2-countersunk-standoff-screw-kit?_pos=6&_sid=5925a80f8&_ss=r
When will you ship the KBD67 Lite R2?
- The KBD67L R2 will be shipped in the order that they are received AFTER all the orders placed prior are packed and shipped. Ex: When the products are released on Friday at 11:00AM PST, all orders pending prior to Friday at 11:00AM PST are shipped first. Then all KBD67 L R2 will be shipped.
- No KBD67 Lite R2 orders may be combined with previously placed orders.
Where are the boards shipping from?
- All of our KBD67 Lite R2 boards will ship from our warehouse in Southern California.
What type of battery is compatible/works best for the Bluetooth PCB?
Please see our listing for this item here: https://divinikey.com/products/kbd67-lite-bluetooth-pcb-dual-mode
I forgot to add something to my KBD67 Lite R2 order, can I make any changes?
If you haven't received a tracking number, it is possible that we might make changes. We plan on shipping these out as fast as possible so please try to order as accurately as possible.
Will there be more restocks of the KBD67 Lite R2?
R3 release is scheduled for December 2021
ANY ORDER MODIFICATIONS TO ANY KBD67 LITE R2 ORDERS MAY BE DELAYED UP TO 3 BUSINESS DAYS