JWK Durock POM Linear Switches, also known as Durock Piano Switches, use a proprietary POM blend for the top and bottom housing with a redesigned stem composed of a mystery material. This combination of switch materials provide a deeper sound signature while still giving you that smooth JWK feel.
Durock POM Switches Feature:
- 10 included in each pack
- POM Housing
- Mystery Material Stem
- Gold-Plated Spring
- Plate-Mount compatible with clipping
- Operating: 2mm
- Travel: 4mm
- Available in: Piano 63.5g
- Meticulously hand lubed by MPKeebs
- Lubed with Krytox 205G0 Lubricant
- Stock springs lubed with Krytox GPL 105 Oil Lubricant
- Process involves applying a light coat to the rails of the bottom housing and a normal-to-mid size coating on the stems.
- Hand-Lubed typing test under product media
Note: In the event the switch does not fully travel in housing, we ask to ensure that both top and bottom housings are tightly secured.
- 10 Durock POM Switches
But these things are simply amazing. I lubed the springs with 205 and the rails and stems with 3204. I also used DK films and these things are buttery smooth and sound perfect. The board I have them in is a YMD96 hotswap. Walnut case with brass plate. Rubber/silicone in the bottom of the case with plate foam between the PCB and plate.
Divinikey A plus service. Thank you
These switches after being lubed and filmed sound good, but sound tests online made me think it was a thocky like switch, the pitch is different but I was expecting it to be more thocky, overall it's a good switch better upgrade from creamerons.
Solid switch and the sound on these switches are divine ;) Top 10 linears for sure.
Love these, used them in my portico for the mods.