KBDfans TOFU 2.0 Disclaimer
1. Keyboard case - If you see any resemblance of marks or foreign material under 2 mm (tool marks, stain, dent, sand mark, scratch, etc.), you're not eligible for Return & Refund.
2. Brass weight - If you see any resemblance of marks or foreign material under 2 mm (tool marks, stain, dent, sand mark, scratch, etc.), you're not eligible for Return & Refund.
3. Case interior - Based on the production method of anodizing and spraying, the product can lead to some smearing at the surface level, and you'll see some hook marks within the case. Also, the spraying process can not guarantee that the color will look 100% the same on the internal case corners. The color off on the interior case and the interior corners are not eligible for Return & Refund.
4. About the potential coating defects: Because the Faraday cage exists for this type of production method, it's going to be hard to coat the Interior corners perfectly. Insead of kill all the smoothness on the case coating, the interior painting job won't be as perfect as the exterior's.
-Make sure to QC your keyboard case and weight before building it. For any issues besides the three above, please get in touch with us for assistance.
-For anything built, it is not eligible for Return & Refund.
Considerations before assembly:
1. Take care not to damage the JST cable and PCB components during assembly or when taking the board apart. Otherwise, there is a possibility that components may be damaged or fall off.
2. All daughter boards from KBDfans are pre-assembled with the JST cable. Please check carefully how they are connected together. If you insert the other end in the wron direction, there is a chance of damaging the pin inside the connector.
Damage due to the two scenarios above will not be elegible for refund or a replacement.