Glorious Pandas are unique mechanical keyboard tactile switches, taking inspiration from its "Holy" counterpart. Created from the original INVYR Panda housing molds, the GP switches has revamped the internals to unlock a transcendent typing experience.
Glorious Panda Features:
- 36 included in each box
- Tactile Switch
- Top Housing: Polycarbonate, Original INVYR Housing
- Stem: POM, Short Tactile Bump Pretravel
- Spring: 67g Stainless Steel and Nickel Plating
- Bottom Housing: Nylon PA66, Original INVYR Housing
- Available in:
- Unlubed Glorious Panda switches come out of the box completely dry so you can easily apply your choice of lubricant. Perfect for hands-on users who prefer a more customized switch performance to fit their unique style.
- Lubed Glorious Panda switches come with G-Lube expertly pre-applied to the upper housing, spring, and stem of each switch. Perfect for someone who is looking for fully optimized sound and performance right out of the box - no prep time or disassembly needed.
- 36 Glorious Panda Switches
pretty good after break in
great but requires you to break them in because at first these bois are stiff I mean really stiff but since the the stem is made of pom it gets buttery smooth after typing on it for a bit.
Good so far
The switches came within 5 days and were in perfect condition.
upgraded my board from browns to gps and man do i love em, take the time to lube and film and man they thonk
they feel good. haven’t lubed them yet. bit bummed they block half of the rgb. very noticeable on pudding keycaps.
Nice medium tactile MX style switches. They will need lube to get rid of the stock spring ping issue though.