Kailh Hotswap Sockets are applied to a PCB and soldered in order to make the PCB hot-swappable with MX-style switches.
Kailh Hot-swap Sockets Feature:
- 100 included in each pack
- Rating Voltage: 12V AC/DC (maximum) and 2V AC (minimum)
- Rating Current: 10mA AC/DC (maximum) and 10μA DC (minimum)
- Contact Resistance: 2000mΩ (maximum)
- Insulation resistance: 100mΩ (minimum) (100V DC)
- Withstand Voltage: AC100V (50-60Hz)
- Motion Force: 3.0kgf max
- Operating Life: 100 Cycles (can replace switches 100 times)
- 100 Kailh Hotswap Sockets
Note: Can only be used in compatible PCBs. Please ensure compatibility before purchase.
Been trying to get these for a while now Divinikey is now my one stop shop for everything Keeb related