KBD67 Lite Bottom Silicone Pad is used to reduce the sound of the bottom cavity of the keyboard.
KBD67 Lite Bottom Silicone Pad Features:
- Silicone Material
- Removable Battery Compartment Design
- Reduce the sound of the bottom case cavity
- Not compatible with KBD67 V3 Aluminum Case
- Not suitable for R2 Bluetooth Version (Alignment Issue)
- 1 KBDfans KBD67 Lite Bottom Silicone Pad
Very Effective Dampening
I have a Lite R2 with the Bredworks FR4, Boba U4T, and this silicone dampener. The thockiness is increased while minimizing the remaining hollowness of the stock case. The dampener fits without any issue and is a very easy install. Do be warned, if you're using clackier switches such as Durock L series, NK Silk, or similar, that the dampener will increase the pitch of the clack which may or may not be your preference.
This silicone pad works very well in the KBD 67 lite if your into a more muted sound signature the fit is spot on with the case this was a welcome addition to the 67 lite add ons