KBDfans KBD8X MKIII Keyboard comes after four years since the last generation release of the KBD8X. This iterative update of the KBD8X MKIII is now here to give a better value, entry-level priced keyboard that also sounds great without foam.
Estimated Ship Date: Late January 2024
Important: KBD8X MKIII Case MUST be purchased as a full kit. This means that a weight bar, PCB+foam kit, and plate must be purchased alongside the case (this listing). Links to the required parts can be found below.
Orders that do not comply will be cancelled.
KBDfans KBD8X MKIII Keyboard Features:
- TKL Layout
- WK (Limited, submit order by Wednesday 11/08), WKL
- Mount: Dual Mounting (Top Mount and Silicone Gasket)
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Case Treatment: Anodized or E-Coating
- Weight Bar Options: Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass
- PCB Options: 1.2mm Hotswap or 1.6mm Solder
- Non-flex cut, NKRO, USB-C Interface
- QMK/VIAL Supported
- Caps Lock Key / Scroll Lock Key RGB LED indicator
- Plate Options: Polycarbonate (Non-flex cut) / FR4 / Aluminum / Carbon Fiber
- Typing Angle: 7 degrees
- Dimensions: 358 x 139 x 32.5 x 17.5mm (rubber feet high ~1.9mm)
- Weight: ~2.7kg (fully built, stainless steel weight)
- Foam: PCB Foam, Switch Pad, Bottom Foam, Force-break Tape
- Available in:
- Anodized: Volent Violet, Burgundy, Navy, Black, Gray, Mocha, Plum, Pine Green, Silver
- E-Coating: Cute, Sunflower, Flash White, Baby Blue, Milky White, Denim Blue, Avocado, Sesame Gray, Lilac
Case Set Includes:
- 1 Case
- 1 Carrying Case
- 1 Set Silicone Socks
- 1 Screwdriver (T6 & T8 bit)
- 1 Set Screws
- 1 Set Rubber Feet
- 1 Acrylic Ambient Light Module (Pre-installed)
Note: Preorder items may be ordered with in-stock items. The order will be shipped out once the preorder item arrives in our facility.